Also, (and I’d love to talk about this more in detail,) I love the fact that Gravity Falls has an episode ( The Hand that Rocks the Mabel, I think) which says, hey, you shouldn’t have to date anyone you don’t want to date. Don’t let pity or peer pressure or the fact that they’re nice overwhelm your own thoughts and feelings! It’s a good lesson to take away.
I know way too many people who end up dating creeps because “one date can’t hurt,” and, “I don’t want to hurt their feelings.” I’ve done it myself, and it was such a bad idea; even when I was honest with the dude, I still ended up on the most awkward date with him, and he was hung up on me for ages after that. I totally could have used that Gravity Falls episode back then.
- burstingwithadequatulence likes this
- sottovoice likes this
- ofunicorndust reblogged this from butwewereokay
- jolteonerrex502 likes this
- tanaka-kingdom likes this
- pterodactyl-mobile likes this
- internetcops likes this
- caligusabs likes this
- creeby-tea likes this
- dwemerkiin said:That’s what I thought when I first saw it. Aaaahhh I’m so glad you’re watching this series.
- mrsarcasmhadanorgasm likes this
- butwewereokay posted this